Bibliometric studies published by Research HUB members and extended network
- Munim ZH, Duru O, Hirata E. Rise, Fall, and Recovery of Blockchains in the Maritime Technology Space. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. 2021; 9(3):266. https://doi.org/10.3390/jmse9030266
- Mumu, J. R., Tahmid, T., & Azad, M. A. K. (2020). Job satisfaction and intention to quit: A bibliometric review of work-family conflict and research agenda. Applied Nursing Research, 151334.
- Munim, Z. H., Dushenko, M., Jimenez, V. J., Shakil, M. H., & Imset, M. (2020). Big data and artificial intelligence in the maritime industry: a bibliometric review and future research directions. Maritime Policy & Management, 47(5), 577-597.
- Mamun, M. A. A., Strong, C. A., & Azad, M. A. K.(2020). Islamic Marketing: A Literature Review and Research Agenda. International Journal of Consumer Studies.
- Shakil, M. H., Munim, Z. H., Tasnia, M., & Sarowar, S. (2020). COVID-19 and the environment: A critical review and research agenda. Science of the Total Environment, 745, 141022.
- Khan, A., Hassan, M. K., Paltrinieri, A., Dreassi, A., & Bahoo, S. (2020). A bibliometric review of takaful literature. International Review of Economics & Finance, 69, 389-405.
- Cao, M.; Alon, I.(2020) Intellectual Structure of the Belt and Road Initiative Research: A Scientometric Analysis and Suggestions for a Future Research Agenda. Sustainability 2020, 12, 6901.
- Bahoo, S., Alon, I., & Paltrinieri, A. (2020). Sovereign wealth funds: Past, present and future. International Review of Financial Analysis, 101418.
- Bahoo, S., Alon, I., & Paltrinieri, A. (2020). Corruption in international business: A review and research agenda. International Business Review, 29(4), 101660.
- Yari, N., Lankut, E., Alon, I., & Richter, N. F. (2020). Cultural intelligence, global mindset, and cross-cultural competencies: A systematic review using bibliometric methods. European Journal of International Management.
- Behrend, J., & Eulerich, M. (2019). The evolution of internal audit research: a bibliometric analysis of published documents (1926–2016). Accounting History Review, 29(1), 103-139.
- Munim, Z. H., & Saeed, N. (2019). Seaport competitiveness research: the past, present and future. International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics, 11(6), 533-557.
- Naatu, F., & Alon, I. (2019). Social franchising: A bibliometric and theoretical review. Journal of Promotion Management, 25(5), 738-764.
- Paltrinieri, A., Hassan, M. K., Bahoo, S., & Khan, A. (2019). A bibliometric review of sukuk literature. International Review of Economics & Finance.
- Iddy, J. J., & Alon, I. (2019). Knowledge management in franchising: a research agenda. Journal of Knowledge Management, 23(4), 763-785.
- Maditati, D. R., Munim, Z. H., Schramm, H. J., & Kummer, S. (2018). A review of green supply chain management: From bibliometric analysis to a conceptual framework and future research directions. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 139, 150-162.
- Alon, I., Anderson, J., Munim, Z. H., & Ho, A. (2018). A review of the internationalization of Chinese enterprises. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 35(3), 573-605.
- Radler, V. M. (2018). 20 Years of brand personality: a bibliometric review and research agenda. Journal of Brand Management, 25(4), 370-383.
- Øyna, S., & Alon, I. (2018). A Review of Born globals. International Studies of Management & Organization, 48(2), 157-180.
- Zamore, S., Ohene Djan, K., Alon, I., & Hobdari, B. (2018). Credit risk research: Review and agenda. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 54(4), 811-835.
- Apriliyanti, I. D., & Alon, I. (2017). Bibliometric analysis of absorptive capacity. International Business Review, 26(5), 896-907.
Here are some recommended method and guideline papers which you may find useful:
- Broadus, R. (1987). Toward a definition of “bibliometrics”. Scientometrics, 12(5-6), 373-379.
- Zupic, I., & Čater, T. (2015). Bibliometric methods in management and organization. Organizational Research Methods, 18(3), 429-472.
- Mingers, J., & Leydesdorff, L. (2015). A review of theory and practice in scientometrics. European journal of operational research, 246(1), 1-19.
- Aria, M., & Cuccurullo, C. (2017). bibliometrix: An R-tool for comprehensive science mapping analysis. Journal of Informetrics, 11(4), 959-975.
Last updated March 06, 2021 by Dr.Ziaul Haque Munim.
Dr. Ziaul Haque Munim is Associate Professor in Maritime Logistics at the University of South-Eastern Norway. His main research interests include maritime logistics, forecasting, supply chain management and international business. He received the Best Paper Award at the IAME 2016 Conference in Hamburg, and the Best Young Researcher Award at the IAME 2018 Conference in Mombasa. He published several articles in leading journals such as Journal of Business Research, Resources Conservation & Recycling, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, and others. Follow his research on ResearchGate and Google Scholar.